Hayas Hosseini was born in Kermanshah Province in 1978. He graduated in the field of scientific and experimental glasswork from conservatory. He received a first artistic degree from the Cultural Heritage and Handicrafts Organization. Later on, Hayas completed a two-year program of figurative drawing held by Sona Naghiyeva in Baku, Azerbaijan, and a two-year program of sculpture making held by Mehdi Samadi, a sculptor from Tabriz, Iran, who teaches in the Art Academy of Azerbaijan. Hayas has also completed courses on flameworking and its new techniques instructed by world great masters.
He is also proficient in working with neon which has a special position in the contemporary art as a subfield of glasswork. Some of his achievements and some of the events he has attended are as follows.
1) Exhibition themed as pomegranate, at the Art Academy of Azerbaijan, Baku, winning the 2nd prize
2) Exhibition alongside biennial conference of the Caspian Sea (with a combination of neon and glass)
3) Exhibition at the French Embassy called “Reflection”
4) Exhibition themed as small sculptures, in the Central Museum of Azerbaijan
5) Collaboration with the contemporary artist of Azerbaijan, Sabina Shikhlinskaya, in Baku and making designs with neon and glass
6) Participation in the Glass Biennial in Denizli, Turkey, as an Iranian artist, together with five glass artists from the Czech Republic, Australia, and the United States
7) Participation in the 7th International Festival of Contemporary Art in Georgia named after Zdanevich brothers
8) Scientific secretary of the exhibition “Glassware, Lasting Heritage” held in the Glassware and Ceramic Museum of Iran
9) Solo exhibition called “Status”, in Jaleh Gallery with neon material
10) Jury member for evaluating glasswork at the Research Institute of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage